- Allergy Awareness (2012)
- Behavior Guidelines (2015)
- Changing Needs for Changing Moms (2013)
- Election Timetable (2019)
- Goals for Helping our Chapters (2018)
- HOOT & HOWL Activity Groups (2013)
- Installation & Friendship Ceremonies (2018)
- International Advantage (2018)
- Internet Marketing (2013)
- Internet Safety (2014)
- Kids Club vs. MOMS Club (2013)
- MOMS Club Pins (2015)
- Mother-to-Mother Fund (2019)
- Party Expenses & 15% Rule (2018)
- When there is a Death in a Chapter (2018)
- Why Daytime Activities? (2013)
SAMPLE CHAPTER FILES
END OF YEAR REPORTS
Read all instructions before starting!
All chapters must complete the 2018-2019 Annual Reports. The annual reports consist of:
- 2019-2020 Board Report
- 2018-2019 Financial Report
- 2018 990N IRS Filing
These reports can be accessed by logging into your MIMI account and selecting the buttons at the top of your screen.
2019-2020 Board Report
This report should be filled out as soon as your chapter has held its election but is due no later than June 30th at 11:59pm.
2018-2019 Financial Report
When you have filled in all the answers, submit the report and save a copy in your chapter’s permanent files. The International MOMS Club does not keep copies of your reports long term. You need to be sure your chapter has a copy and keeps it for the life of your chapter, as this would be the information you would need if the IRS were to do an audit. The Financial Report and all required additional documents must be received by 11:59pm on July 15, 2019 If your chapter has not started meeting prior to June 30, 2019, you do NOT need to fill out this report!
Some other important things to remember:
- Any board member of your chapter may fill out the report. We recommend that the Treasurer and President work together but any board member may complete it. All the information needed to complete it should be found in your financial records, newsletters, and meeting minutes
- Your report must be submitted no later than 11:59pm on July 15, 2019! It may be sent in earlier as long as you have included all of your financial information for the fiscal year of July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019 and all necessary supporting files.
- If you need help or extra time for ANY reason, contact your Primary Coordinator BEFORE July 15, 2019. A chapter may be put on probation for a late report, and a late report may put your chapter at risk of losing its non-profit status for the year. The report is very easy to complete, so please make sure you send it in on time!
All chapters should file their 990N directly with the IRS and not through a third party. The IRS does not charge a fee for 990N filings.